We’re getting a late start as we’ve been out having a grand time at a Pink Palace members night. I’ll list the top
12 13 and give you any other info as I get it off the dvr.
- Scotty McCreery
- Lauren Alaina
- Pia Toscano
- Karen Rodriguez
- Jacob Lusk
- Casey Abrams
- Thia Megia
- Paul McDonald
- Haley Reinhart
- James Durbin
- Ashthon Jones
- Stefano Langone
- Naima Adedapo
Holding for a wildcard: Robbie Rosen,
Clint Jun Gamboa, Jordan Dorsey, Jovany Barreto, Ta-Tynisa Wilson, Julie Zorrilla, Kendra Chantelle, Ashthon Jones, Tim Halperin, Naima Adedapo, Lauren Turner, Brett Loewenstern, Rachel Zevita, Stephano Langone
The judges will now give 3 girls and 3 guys a chance to sing for their life. I can’t wait to see who they give a second chance to.
Wild Card Singers:
- Ashthon Jones – And I’m Telling You – She’s got a lot of spunk and fight in her and it was a fun performance.
- Stefano Langone – I Need You Now – He has a really pretty voice but he sings with his eyes closed too much.
- Kendra Chantelle –Georgia On My Mind – That started a little low and out of her comfort range and then she hit her stride and watch out!
- Jovany Barreto – Angel – He’s another bilingual singer and he has a really strong, expressive voice, but I’m not sure he really adds anything to the competition.
- Naima Adedapo – For All We Know – She is a little stressed and there’s a touch of warble at the start but she holds on for a stunning, expressive performance.
- Robbie Rosen – Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word – He has a pleasant but its all a little overblown to me.
I would rather have had a second chance for Tim or Jordan than Robbie but no one asked me. After the break we find out who and how many the judges are putting through.
The judges haven’t decided yet so we get to watch Jennifer’s new video, it does nothing for me. The judges are ready but now we have to wait for the commercial break. Come on already.
Going home: Kendra Chantelle, Jovany Barreto, Robbie Rosen
So there it is our top 13! Next week the competition starts for real and I can’t wait.